Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! May we all be blessed with creativity, with good health, with peace and with joy in 2008!



Here is a photo of the next step in my liquid amber piece. Using the same drawing that I used to create the screen for printing a background, I made a cartoon, traced the leaf shapes onto freezer paper and cut out the turning leaves from my painted fabrics. I am pleased with how this piece is going, but need to work a little faster if I hope to have it done by January 26!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-- that is looking great! I love the fabric that you've dyed, and the original screens you've made. this is going to be one fabulous piece, and I can't wait to see it.

Judy Rys said...

Your "dry spell" is officially over. This is looking great!